Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Under-observation"

"You are 26 only , how come you are a teacher  ..... ! " exclaimed my gym trainer to me one day. He thought I was lying. When I gave it a thought ... it had really been a month at the insti as a fresh lecturer and I started pondering upon the experience as yet. It was then I figured, I needed a new term to describe it.


 
Yes ..... like under-utilization , I want to introduce this new term
"under-observation" in the context of Teaching profession. To give an example , if I say

"Teaching faculty are under observation of the Institute" and
"It is an under-observation of Teaching faculty by the Institute" .

Both have entirely different meanings , if you are getting what I am trying to say here. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh crap ! प्राध्यापकांसाठी 'संपत्ती पुस्तक'
    http://maharashtratimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/5543822.cms

    :D

    ReplyDelete